Experience Warmth and Comfort with the Cosy Winter Gift Set! Curragh Sheep Soap: Indulge in the gentle caress of the Curragh Sheep Soap, a symbol of Ireland's natural beauty, artisanal craftsmanship, and eco-consciousness. Woolen Socks: Keep your toes snug and cozy with our pure woolen socks, perfect for chilly winter days and nights. Handwarmer (Hot Water Bottle for Hands): Embrace instant warmth and comfort with our handwarmer – your companion for toasty hands during the winter season.
The Cosy Winter Gift Set offers a delightful blend of Irish charm and comfort. Share the warmth and care of this gift set with your loved ones, providing them with the perfect ingredients for a cosy and joyful winter.
Can you wash wool socks in the washing machine?
The socks are 95% wool, special care needs to be taken when washing.
· Turn the socks inside out. Put them in a white, cotton pillowcase. Put it in the washing machine. Use only cold water and a soft detergent and wash on the "Delicate/Hand Wash" cycle.
· Take the socks out of the pillowcase, squeeze out excess water and let air dry flat.
How to use a Handwarmer?
Before use, please read the instructions, how to use handwarmer:
1. To activate it, bend the metal plate located inside the handwarmer.
2. After activation, the contents of the heater will change to a crystalline state. Your handwarmer is ready to use.
3. To reuse: Boil water in a pot. Place the hand warmer in the pot and boil for approx. 5 minutes until the crystals are completely dissolved.
4. Let it cool down a little bit and put Pure Oskar case on the insert and use.
•Operating time is approximately 30 minutes.
•Use only with the included case.
•The heater is not a toy.
•Do not puncture or damage it.
•In case of leakage, do not use.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.